Adjusting to this new blog site ain't easy.. at least not for me.When I type in "mydeclaration" I get about five choices.Too bad I don't know what I'm doing. Getting old, I guess. But not too old to mow my lawn.As for the blog goes try another application. I am what I am.
It's 23 atop Mt. Washington.If I burned wood I would keep warm. I keep warm anyway. I walked around the Town Common and have been reasonably bored all day.""No mon, no fun..your son." Too bad..so sad.. your dad."
Big holiday weekend coming up.No booze sold on Monday. Stock up!Weather forecast look great. I don't march in Parades. I do eat eggs as I enjoyed 4 for supper!.Live your lives intently. Cold night at Fenway Park.... and cold strawberry ice cream for desert.
The weather is absolutely fickle...hot...cold...cloudy..sunny..windy...calm...thunder..etc. The month of May ends next Sunday! If you don't succeed the first time you're about average! LOL

No comments:
Post a Comment